- Global Tech company
- Hybrid work - flexibility to work from home or in the office
- Be part of a dynamic and inclusive team
About the role
Working within the Technology team at OneStop, as a senior full-stack developer, you will be responsible to develop, deliver and support our full-stack software solutions. Working with the Lead Developer, you will be involved in planning, designing and maintaining our software in line with the OneStop product delivery frameworks, standards and guidelines.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Design and development of new and existing products in your portfolio
- Contribute to and maintain the standards of development for OneStop products
- Ensuring development work is completed as specified in a bug-fix, Request-For-Change or design specification
- Ensure high quality standards of delivery, by analysing industry patterns, practices, reviews, documentation, and usage of unit testing frameworks
- Ensure unit testing and automated testing is maintained and implemented into the CI/CD pipeline for any release into production
- Provide third level support for Service Delivery
- Provide out of hours on-call support for the OneStop applications regarding scheduled or unscheduled issues and outages
- Identify opportunities to reduce costs and simplify solutions
- Proactively identify inefficiencies in our applications and work on ways to improve them.
You will bring the following experience to the role:
- 10+ years working experience with Microsoft technology stacks
- 3-5 years’ experience using Microsoft ASP.Net and .NET framework (C#/VB.NET)
- Experience with .NET Core
- Experience developing Web API and Microservices
- Experience working on front end technologies such as AngularJS/React
- Experience with version control and CI/CD pipelines (GIT, DevOps)
- Database SQL skills (Oracle/ SQL Server/NoSQL)
- Development patterns & practices (MVC/MVVM/etc.)
- Skills and experience in analysing business processes and requirements, and the ability to prepare functional and technical documentation.
Why work with us?
When you join the OneStop team, you will:
- Work with a team of agile innovators with a customer first mindset
- Primarily work from home
- Have access to ongoing development & career opportunities
- Participate in a regular calendar of social events
Established in Sydney in 2002, OneStop connects people, goods & technology.
We do this via our suite of industry leading software solutions, powered by real time data for through-the-line visibility & efficiency.
We look forward to receiving your application if you have the right to live and work in Australia.PositionDescription-SeniorDeveloper.pdf
OneStop is a proud Equal Opportunities Employer, we are committed to promoting diversity and encourage people of any sex, marital status or pregnancy, race, age, sexual orientation, gender history, religious or political beliefs, impairment, family responsibility or family status to apply.