- Growing Tech Product Company
- Sydney based with the flexibility to work from home or the office
- Excellent Work Culture & Employee Benefits
Why choose OneStop?
Established in Sydney in 2002, OneStop has grown to support organisations across the globe, connecting people, goods & technology.
Our mission is to deliver seamless, secure, real-time data fuelled connections that power the logistics of delivery. We strive to modernise the movement of goods and provide supply chain participants with the best on the go IT solutions and services.
At OneStop we:
- Promote a positive work-life balance, primarily working from home in an ultra-hybrid model.
- Support working from home with a one-off payment to set up your home office.
- Offer the flexibility to work from anywhere, for one month per year.
- Provide ongoing training, development & career opportunities.
- Are a team of customer centric, agile innovators.
- Have regular all staff collaboration days.
At OneStop we want you to bring your true self to work. We are energised by our individuality, unique perspectives, and differing experiences. We believe that all team members should feel valued, respected, and safe irrespective of their sex, marital status or pregnancy, race, age, sexual orientation, gender history, religious or political beliefs, impairment, family responsibility or family status.
We champion a “safe to fail” environment in which we learn from each other, share ideas, and are guided by our OneStop values of:
We Are Purposeful - We Make Things Simple - We Are Inventive - We Achieve Together!
The opportunity at OneStop
As a Principal Software Developer, you will partner with the Lead Developer to strategise development goals and ensure that the new and existing products in your portfolio perform effectively. Using a combination of technical know-how and architectural skills, you are responsible for designing solutions, implementing strategies, monitoring project life cycles, and identifying ways to continuously improve our technology. You will motivate and mentor a team of Developers, and work collectively with them to develop and deliver the best quality products in the industry.
As Principal Software Developer, you will:
- Act as a role model for the Developers within your team, motivating and mentoring them to continuously improve.
- Design, develop and maintatin new and existing products in your portfolio.
- Contribute to and maintain the standards/processes of development for OneStop products.
- Ensure high quality standards of delivery, by analysing industry patterns, practices, reviews, documentation, and usage of unit testing frameworks.
- Ensure unit testing and automated testing is maintained and implemented into the CI/CD pipeline for any release into production.
- Manage internal roadblocks through process or workflow improvements.
- Provide third level support for Service Delivery.
- Research and investigate new technologies and programming languages to advance OneStop systems into the future
- Assist in development of an appropriate High availability / Disaster Recovery / Business Continuity plan for OneStop IT systems.
- Identify and develop monitoring sensors to allow monitoring of products to alert if any attention is required.
- Liaise with the key stakeholders to improve OneStop products, ensuring assigned tasks are delivered in an appropriate and timely fashion.
What will you bring to the role?
- 10+ years working experience using Microsoft technology stacks.
- 5+ years programming experience, with exposure to Microsoft C#, .Net and .Net framework.
- 3+ years application design and architecture experience.
- Experience working with Cloud platforms and on serverless computing using applications such as AWS (Lambda) and Azure functions.
- Experience building DevOps pipelines using Jenkins or equivalent.
- PL/SQL development experience with databases.
- Messaging systems experience such as Amazon SNS/SQS or equivalent.
- Experience with Front End technologies such as Angular/React or equivalent.
- Unit testing and automated testing experience.
- A degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science.
- Experience as a Technical Lead or previous experience mentoring a team of developers.
- Experience deploying application on containers.
- Infrastructure as Code using Terraform/Ansible or equivalent.
OneStop’s office is currently based in Redfern, but we are moving to a fantastic new Sydney CBD office within the next few months!
Please note that while OneStop offers a highly flexible working environment, our employees must be based in Sydney or live within a reasonable commuting distance of our Sydney office.
Agencies - Please note that we are recruiting for this position directly and will not be engaging agency partners or accepting resumes.
We look forward to receiving your application if you have the right to live and work in Australia.
If you are applying via Seek or Indeed please visit our careers page to access the Position Description for this role: https://careers.1-stop.com/.Position Description